I've witnessed how Mary Grace started just by selling their ensaymadas and cheese rolls at different local bazaars, then setting up kiosks at various malls, to eventually creating a series of one of the homiest cafés in the metro.
You can't help but fall in love with their restaurants' cozy ambiance. Brick walls are adorned with dark wooden shelves and ledges, each one boasting of little figurines, colorful bottles, and other small decors. Chairs made of wrought iron and wood colloquially known as batibot chairs are married to wooden tables with glass tops that prominently display admiration letters from diners and patrons. They also have a special area for showcasing crafts and products specially made by mom-preneurs. On a corner sits a bookshelf holding several books and publications, all inviting you to stay for a while, enjoy a cheesy ensaymada or two, with a quaint cup of rich hot chocolate, and free wifi, too.
From their flagship products of ensaymadas and cheese rolls, to their other pastries like brownies, apple pies, and mango bravo cakes, all the way down to their pastas and sandwiches, you can't go wrong with ordering any of their fare. The Mary Grace Mushroom Pasta is just totally divine, and their Vigan Longganisa and Kesong Puti Sandwich is a must-try. One must not forget to pair all these with their various flavors of hot chocolate or refreshing homemade iced teas.
Food from Mary Grace never ceases to make me smile and feel contented. Its quality comestibles are true-blue comfort food, and the atmosphere and friendly staff simply seals the deal.
Cafés: Alabang Town Center, Serendra, Trinoma, Greenbelt 2, Eastwood, St. Luke's BGC, Rockwell Business Center Ortigas, Midtown, Lucky Chinatown Mall
Kiosks: Glorietta 4, Rockwell Mall, Shangri-La Mall, Greenhills Shopping Center, SM MOA, Robinsons Galleria, Podium, Festival Mall, RCBC, SM North, Makati Medical Center
Contact Nos.: 823.7746 / 823.3197 / 823.2954
To celebrate FRM's 1st Anniversary, Café Mary Grace has magnanimously sponsored giveaway #2!
- THREE (3) winners of a 20% Discount Card from Café Mary Grace valid until July 31, 2012
- TWO (2) winners of a Php 500 Gift Certificate from Café Mary Grace valid until May 30, 2013
- Anyone who lives in the Philippines is eligible to join; however, the prizes are only redeemable in Metro Manila branches.
- Contest runs from June 4, 2012 until July 3, 2012.
- You must have a valid and active Facebook (must have at least 30 friends) and Twitter (must have at least 10 followers) accounts to join.
- Please follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter below.
- There are 9 very simple mandatory tasks you have to complete in order to qualify for the draw, but there are also optional tasks that you can do in order to increase your chances of winning.
- Please follow instructions (put the correct message, tag the sponsors in the message, submit direct links, etc.) for your entry to count.
- The winners will be announced on this website on July 6, 2012.
- Winners will also be notified via email and an FRM winner's certificate will be sent via email as well. Winners will choose which café/kiosk branch they wish to pick up the GC or discount card from (see block quote above for the available branches).
- Print the FRM certificate and present this together with a valid ID when claiming your GC or discount card at your chosen branch.
Good luck! :)
Facebook sample entry:
Twitter sample entry: