A thing of gastronomic beauty...
I love Korean food, albeit I don't eat at Korean restaurants as much as I would want to. My current favorite one? Bulgogi Brothers. They have refillable appetizers called Banchan and cute little bottles of Korean liquors. I have yet to try their inebriants though, I just want to take all the bottles home.
Do try their Sogogi Japchae which are glass noodles interlaced with veggies and topped with beef. The sticky pieces of rice cakes at the edge are also good. If you want noodles with soup, there's the Janchi-guksu that has seafood and vegetables.
Don't leave Bulgogi Brothers without trying their Bulgogi Bibimbap (see cover photo) -- a feast for the eyes as well as for the palate. It's a delicious hodgepodge of beef bulgogi, carrots, zucchini, mushrooms, beansprouts and a host of other veggies, with a perfect orb of bright yellow yolk right at the center.
Their VIP Special Bulgogi is indeed fit for royalty. The tender and flavorful boneless short ribs and rib eye steaks with beautiful marbling cooked right in front of you will definitely leave you hankering for more. I particularly loved, loved, loved the short ribs. I'll definitely be back for those!
Spot: G/F The Garden (New Wing) Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City
3/F Greenbelt 5 Ayala Center, Makati City
Contact No.: 919.6840
To celebrate FRM's 1st Anniversary, Bulgogi Brothers has magnanimously sponsored giveaway #12 - our last but definitely not the least giveaway!
- ONE (1) winner of a Php 2,500 Gift Certificate from Bulgogi Brothers valid until December 31, 2012
- Anyone who lives in the Philippines is eligible to join; however, the prize is only redeemable at Bulgogi Brothers' Metro Manila branches.
- Contest runs from July 4, 2012 until August 3, 2012.
- You must have a valid and active Facebook (must have at least 30 friends) and Twitter (must have at least 10 followers) accounts to join.
- Please follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter below.
- There are 8 very simple mandatory tasks you have to complete in order to qualify for the draw, but there are also optional tasks that you can do in order to increase your chances of winning.
- Please follow instructions (put the correct message, tag the sponsors in the message, submit direct links, etc.) for your entry to count.
- Make sure that your Facebook shared posts are set to "Public" (the posting option is beside the time/date of your post, just set it to the globe icon) and your Twitter account is not protected/locked, otherwise I might not be able to view them.
- The winners will be announced on this website on August 7, 2012.
- Winners will also be notified via email and must be willing to pick up the GC either at Bulgogi Brothers' Alabang Town Center or Greenbelt 5 branch. Please present a valid ID when claiming your GC.
Good luck! :)
Facebook sample entry:
Twitter sample entry: