Serving great and affordable food every day...
KXP Kulinarya Experience is a fast casual dining concept that aims to serve affordable steaks hot off the griddle. From salads to desserts, you'll definitely find good dishes that are easy on the pocket.
Kani and Mango Salad (P120)
Think California Maki with greens and this is what you end up with. And since California Maki is a staple for me at any Japanese resto, it comes as no surprise that I loved the somewhat similar salad. The burst of each element's flavor and the combination of the dressings make for quite a memorable experience.
Seafood Salad Maki (P195)
This one is a must-try; don't leave KXP without trying it. It's shrimp and crabstick salad rolled in nori, breaded and deep fried, then topped with ebiko, and drizzled with wasabi vinaigrette, soy balsamic reduction and mango coulis. Every one who has tried this dish only have good things to say about it. You won't see this one of a kind maki anywhere else, except in Kulinarya Kitchen, KXP's sister restaurant.
Baked Shrimp Thermidor Rice (P195)
This oven baked rice meal may look small, but is definitely heavy on the tummy. Shrimps hidden beneath this baked cheese tarnished with lovely brown spots pair nicely with the plain rice underneath. Other variations include the Tuna and Mushroom Gratin and Chicken Strips on Baked Tomato Rice
The Best Roast Beef in Town (P195)
Succulent US Angus Short Plate that can be cut easily with a fork, served with cheesy potatoes and buttered vegetables.
Butterscotch Bar with Walnuts ala Mode (P120)
I'm not much for brownies nor butterscotch bars, but paired with a scoop of ice cream, why, yes please!
This is the only Red Velvet Cake/Cupcake that I like. Not too sweet, just the way I prefer, and its pillowy soft---not to mention, moist---cake makes me think of sugar and spice and all things nice. The cream cheese frosting has an echo of sourness that delicately balances the cakes mild sweetness.
Pistachio Sans Rival
This is Jill Sandique's creation with interlayers of meringue and buttercream enrobed in a splattering of ground pistachios. These specialty cakes may vary from day to day so make sure you ask the server what slices are available to satiate your sweet tooth.
KXP Kulinarya Experience
Spot: 2nd/F Midtown Wing, Robinsons Place Manila
Contact No.: 567-2562
To celebrate FRM's 2nd Anniversary, KXP Kulinarya Experience has generously sponsored a giveaway for FRM's readers and followers!
- FIVE (5) winners of a Php 250 Gift Certificate from KXP Kulinarya Experience valid until October 14, 2013
- Anyone who lives in the Philippines is eligible to join; however, the prizes are only redeemable at KXP Kulinarya Experience's Robinsons Place Manila branch.
- Contest runs from June 11, 2013 until July 10, 2013.
- You must have a valid and active Facebook and Twitter accounts to join.
- Please follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter below.
- There are 7 very simple mandatory tasks you have to complete in order to qualify for the draw, but there are also optional tasks that you can do in order to increase your chances of winning.
- Please follow instructions (put the correct message, tag the sponsors in the message, submit direct links, tag your friends,etc) for your entry to count.
- Make sure that your Facebook shared posts are set to "Public" (the posting option is beside the time/date of your post, just set it to the globe icon), and your Twitter account is not protected/locked, otherwise I might not be able to view them, and your entry will not be counted.
- The winners will be announced on this website on July 14, 2013.
- Winners will also be notified via email and must be willing to pick up the GC at KXP Kulinarya Experience's branch in Robinsons Place Manila. Please present a valid ID when claiming your GC.
- The gift certificates are valid until October 14, 2013.
Good luck! :)
And the winners are...
Raven Mcgyver Gan
Congratulations to the five winners! I'll be in touch with you soon for details on how to claim your prizes.
Again, thank you very much to KXP Kulinarya Experience for being a part of FRM's anniversary celebration! :)