Lovely cupcakes in lovely homes...
I was enamored when I first saw the stall of Sophie's Mom in Megamall. I wondered, if this was what their small store looked like, I can just imagine how pretty their flagship store in Makati is.
I've tried a couple of their cupcakes, and carved into memory was their Flourless Chocolate with Salted Caramel Whipped Cream (see cover photo). I love most sweet-salty food, and so it was a natural thing for me to order this, and thank goodness I did. Soft, light sponge that carried a delightful cream; it was a beautiful interplay of salty and sweet.
I was ecstatic to find out they carried Spanish Bread as well, which brought back happy childhood memories as I munched on each crumb-covered elongated bread that hid sweet notes of butter.
Just last July 3, 2013, they opened another branch, this time at McKinley Hill. Make sure to visit it and try some of their new treats.
Spots: G/F Unit RF-RFM Bldg. 3 Tuscany Estate, McKinley Hill, Taguig City and 8760 Santol St. Corner Aranga San Antonio Village, Makati City
Contact Nos.: 856-4849 or 0920-946-3048
To celebrate FRM's 2nd Anniversary, Sophie's Mom has generously sponsored a giveaway for FRM's readers and followers!
- THREE (3) winners of a Php 300 Gift Certificate from Sophie's Mom valid from August 1, 2013 to September 30, 2013
- Anyone who lives in the Philippines is eligible to join; however, the prizes are only redeemable at Sophie's Mom's Makati and McKinley branches.
- Contest runs from July 13, 2013 until August 12, 2013.
- You must have a valid and active Facebook and Twitter accounts to join.
- Please follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter below.
- There are 7 very simple mandatory tasks you have to complete in order to qualify for the draw, but there are also optional tasks that you can do in order to increase your chances of winning.
- Please follow instructions (put the correct message, tag the sponsors in the message, submit direct links, tag your friends,etc) for your entry to count.
- Make sure that your Facebook shared posts are set to "Public" (the posting option is beside the time/date of your post, just set it to the globe icon), and your Twitter account is not protected/locked, otherwise I might not be able to view them, and your entry will not be counted.
- The winners will be announced on this website on August 16, 2013.
- Winners will also be notified via email and must be willing to pick up the GC at Sophie's Mom's branch in San Antonio Village, Makati or McKinley, BGC, Taguig. Please present a valid ID when claiming your GC.
- The gift certificates are valid from August 1, 2013 to September 30, 2013.
And the winners are...
Ma. Elinor Semira
Mary Anne "Ria" Ramirez
Congratulations to the three lucky winners! I'll be in touch with you soon for details on how to claim your prizes.
Again, thank you very much to Sophie's Mom for being a part of FRM's anniversary celebration! :)