Say hello to the best gelato in the metro!
People who have tried Bono will tell you that this is one of the---if not the---best gelato in Manila. I, though, would tell you it is absolutely THE best. With such velvety texture, and flavors that make you feel that you're eating the actual thing, it has earned a reputation for churning out high quality gelato.
I have visited Bono several times since that fateful afternoon when I first tried their Stracciatella. I have consumed countless of their unique flavors, and would continue to do so for as long as they keep creating new ones, and they keep producing my favorites.
Speaking of favorites, I would like to share with you the gelato flavors that I love...
These flavors, on the other hand, are worth a try...
Some of their fun new flavors are...
I really wanted to try the Rootbeer Float, unfortunately, it wasn't available when I went to their store, so I opted for the Red Velvet instead.
This was really good. Unsurprisingly, it tasted like the real thing. Actually, even better than red velvets being offered in most cupcakeries. It had these sporadic chunks of cream cheese to boot.
Gelato already has way less fat than ice cream, and now, Bono is offering gelato with low sugar that uses all natural sugar substitutes like Stevia. Can't wait to try these!
Oh, and if SM Makati isn't that accessible to you, they now have a branch in Podium, and a stall in SM Aura, too!
Bono Artisanal Gelato
Spot: 2/F SM Makati
Contact No.: 551-0587
To celebrate FRM's 2nd Anniversary, BONO Artisanal Gelato has generously sponsored a giveaway for FRM's readers and followers!
- TEN (10) winners of a Single Scoop Gift Certificate from BONO Artisanal Gelato valid until September 30, 2013
- Anyone who lives in the Philippines is eligible to join; however, the prizes are only redeemable at BONO's Makati branch.
- Contest runs from July 29, 2013 until August 28, 2013.
- You must have a valid and active Facebook and Twitter accounts to join.
- Please follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter below.
- There are 7 very simple mandatory tasks you have to complete in order to qualify for the draw, but there are also optional tasks that you can do in order to increase your chances of winning.
- Please follow instructions (put the correct message, tag the sponsors in the message, submit direct links, tag your friends,etc) for your entry to count.
- Make sure that your Facebook shared posts are set to "Public" (the posting option is beside the time/date of your post, just set it to the globe icon), and your Twitter account is not protected/locked, otherwise I might not be able to view them, and your entry will not be counted.
- The winners will be announced on this website on September 1, 2013.
- Winners will also be notified via email and must be willing to pick up the GC at BONO Artisanal Gelato's branch in SM Makati. Please present a valid ID when claiming your GC.
- The single scoop GC is good for the regular gelato / sorbetto flavors (so Rogue Sundae and Dietetico low-sugar are not included).
- The gift certificates are valid until September 30, 2013.
And the winners are...
Ellen Joy Fabian
Eilynn Charm Marasigan Quiros
Ruby Salazar Papio
Melaine Corazon "Aine" Garcia
Janeil Roseth Sapida
Marian "Iana" Peralta
Basilio Simeon "Basel" Santos
Congratulations to the ten lucky winners! I'll be in touch with you soon for details on how to claim your prizes.
Again, thank you very much to Bono Artisanal Gelato for being a part of FRM's anniversary celebration! :)