A culinary celebration in the country's culinary capital.
Ayala's MarQuee Mall in Angeles City, Pampanga will host one of the biggest food events in the country: Big Bite! The Northern Food Festival. This huge outdoor food market will run from October 18 to 20, 2013.
What can you see at the festival?
- over 100 food stalls featuring the best food products from Northern Luzon
- renowned chefs from the Asian Food Channel doing live cooking demos
- families from across the North sharing their heirloom recipes, passed on from generation to generation
- students, chefs, and other food enthusiasts competing in a culinary cook-off to be judged by food industry experts and celebrities
- a Big Banquet where a minimum of P500 receipt entitles shoppers to sample delectable treats for free
- food-eating contests and live entertainment
Big Bite! The Northern Food Festival is in partnership with the Department of Tourism, Department of Trade and Industry, Manila North Tollways Corporation, Asian Food Channel, Cignal Digital TV, and Mercato Centrale Group. For more inquiries, please see contact details below.
Big Bite! The Northern Food Festival
Spot: MarQuee Park, MarQuee Mall, Angeles City, Pampanga
Contact No.: 0917.752.7071