It's planner-collecting season, and one of the nicest planners out there is from Seattle's Best Coffee. Before I show you the SBC Dream Journal though, let me go through their SBC Christmas drinks. While I am sad that my favorite Christmas treat from last year, Eggnog Frost, did not make a comeback, I am excited to try the new Caramel Apple and Salted Almond Truffle Javakulas.
To give you an idea of what's inside each flavor:
Caramel Apple is white chocolate mocha mixed with apple syrup and caramel sauce, topped with whipped cream drizzled with caramel sauce and cinnamon powder.
Salted Almond Truffle is classic mocha mixed with almond and sea salt, topped with whipped cream drizzled with chocolate sauce and crushed almonds.
Coffee Hazelnut is white chocolate mocha mixed with coconut and hazelnut, topped with whipped cream sprinkled with golden crunch.
Cookies and Mint is classic mocha mixed with Oreo cookies and mint syrup, topped with whipped cream sprinkled with crushed Oreos.
So here's what the 2015 SBC Dream Journal looks like inside...
How to get your SBC 2014 Dream Journals:
2. 1 sticker is given per SBC beverage (excluding bottled drinks and water) that you buy.
3. Collect 18 stickers on your dream card (composed of 10 regular drink stickers and 8 Christmas drink stickers).
4. Tampering with and/or transferring of stickers to another SBC Dream Card is not allowed. This will render all the stickers in the SBC Dream Card null and void.
5. A maximum of two cards can be combined to complete one SBC Dream card.
6. Senior Citizen and SBC VIP discounts are qualified, but any other in-store promotions and discounts are disqualified.
7. Redemption of journals is until March 16, 2015 only.
For every redeemed journal, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to World Vision, a partner organization of SBC. You get to enjoy the coffee, you get a planner/journal, and you get to help out, too! Nice! :)
Seattle's Best Coffee