Thank you for your interest in advertising in Food Reviews Manila! First, let me share with you how FRM started.
I started blogging last May of 2008, mostly about anything and everything that comes to mind. Gradually, I found myself gravitating towards writing about my dining experiences and food that held my fancy. But then, towards the end of 2009, I got pregnant and needless to say, my blog came to a halt for the whole of 2010. The succeeding year, after giving birth and adjusting to another baby in the house, I finally felt going back to writing about my food adventures. To commemorate my comeback after that hiatus and to give my site a more focused theme which is food, I decided to get a and rename my blog to Food Reviews Manila. And thus, FRM was born.
FRM provides food and restaurant reviews in the Philippines, particularly those found in Metro Manila. FRM doesn’t do pay-per-blog posts, sponsored posts and advertorials.
Food Reviews Manila Banner Ad Locations
1. Leaderboard (728 x 90) – Located on top of the FRM header, it is one of the most visible ad spaces in the blog.
2. Top Banner (640 x 80) – This is located on top of the blog posts.
3. Small Top Banner (468x60) – This is located on top of the blog posts as well, but with a smaller dimension.
4. Side Banner Ad (300 x 300) – This is located on FRM’s sidebar above the fold, and another very visible space.
5. Small Side Banner Ad (300x250) – This is located on FRM’s sidebar above the fold, with a smaller dimension.
If you have another dimension in mind, or for any other questions and/or clarifications, please email me at email@example.com. Thank you!