My happy place at The Fort!
The first time I went to Early Bird Breakfast Club, I immediately fell in love with the place with its bright ambiance, lovely interiors, and cozy color palette. They had these interesting breakfast dishes that were served all day, and what made them endearing was the fact that each was uniquely and beautifully plated. I vowed to go back again to try their other profferings, and here are a couple more I've tried...
Cut into long strips, the egg-soaked bread pieces were arranged in a cluster inside a clamp lid hermetic storage jar. As if that wasn't creative enough, the three dips that they came with---cinnamon sugar, melted chocolate and maple syrup---were ensconced in empty egg shells. It was definitely fun dipping the toast alternately between the three.
I like mushroom risottos and this one also had slices of chorizos sporadically peeking from the heap. At the top was a crown of crisp Parmigiano Reggiano, whose strong, salty cheese taste went very well with the creaminess of the dish.
Early Bird Breakfast Club
Spot: Unit C Ground Floor, Fort Pointe 2 Bldg., The Fort Complex, 28th St., Bonifacio Global City
Contact No.: 470.8847
Operating Hours: Sunday to Thursday 7AM - 10PM and then Open 24 Hours starting Friday 7AM to Sunday 10PM
To celebrate FRM's 2nd Anniversary, Early Bird Breakfast Club has generously sponsored a giveaway for FRM's readers and followers!
- FIVE (5) winners of a Php 500 Gift Certificate from Early Bird Breakfast Club valid until December 31, 2013
- Anyone who lives in the Philippines is eligible to join; however, the prizes are only redeemable at Early Bird Breakfast Club's Bonifacio Global City branch.
- Contest runs from June 22, 2013 until July 21, 2013.
- You must have a valid and active Facebook and Twitter accounts to join.
- Please follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter below.
- There are 6 very simple mandatory tasks you have to complete in order to qualify for the draw, but there are also optional tasks that you can do in order to increase your chances of winning.
- Please follow instructions (put the correct message, tag the sponsors in the message, submit direct links, tag your friends,etc) for your entry to count.
- Make sure that your Facebook shared posts are set to "Public" (the posting option is beside the time/date of your post, just set it to the globe icon), and your Twitter account is not protected/locked, otherwise I might not be able to view them, and your entry will not be counted.
- The winners will be announced on this website on July 25, 2013.
- Winners will also be notified via email and must be willing to pick up the GCs at Early Bird Breakfast Club's branch at The Fort, BGC. Please present a valid ID when claiming your GCs.
- You can avail the Php 500 GC for a minimum single-receipt purchase of Php 1,500.
- The gift certificates are valid until December 31, 2013.
And the winners are...
Maria May Amolo Ochea
Jim Marlon Macaraeg
Jan Karen Ku
Paula Romana "Pau-pau" Alagao
Congratulations to the five lucky winners! I'll be in touch with you soon for details on how to claim your prizes.
Again, thank you very much to Early Bird Breakfast Club for being a part of FRM's anniversary celebration! :)